Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Attending a Feast

My hand grasps your package, eyes widening as I feel you harden at my touch. 

"Mmmm," I murmur looking down as I gently squeeze the swelling bulge in your jeans. 

I cover your mouth with mine in a kiss that begs you to deepen it.  I feel your tongue push against my lips, and I part to let you enter my warm and receptive mouth.  Your hand slips behind my head, gathering a handful of long blond curls.  Your other hand glides down my side, feeling my curves.  Your hand continues sliding until it comes to the edge of my skirt.  Your fingertips tickle as you move beneath my skirt to place your palm on my bare thigh. 

Your hand gently glides down the length of my thigh to my knee and then reversing slides back up.  You repeat the gesture, but this time continue past my thigh until you can feel a moist heat just beyond your fingers.  I move my leg and rock my hip forward slightly so that your fingers are tickled my by bare sex.  I decided when I dressed this morning, panties were going to be a hassle.  My sex is hot and fully available to you.  Always all yours.  Only yours. 

I feel your fingers reach between my soft thighs and your fingertips slide between the wet folds.  I moan and rub against your hand.  My hands are fumbling at your jeans, my fingers working to free your growing manhood.  You shift to allow me better access to release your full and swollen passion from the restrictive confines of the pants.  I stroke your thick cock.

"Baby," you murmur, "You first."

You push me back onto the sofa, hands pushing up my skirt.

“You know, one of the first things I love to do with a lady is to attend a feast between her thighs,” you say.

I moan in anticipation, opening my legs to you.  My skirt around my waist now you see the black lace panties I'm wearing.  Your hands lightly touches the fabric, making me press against your fingers.  I want you.  Your eyebrows raise in surprise as you notice I am wearing crotchless panties.  Your eyes raise to mine.  I smirk and wink.

Your head lowers to settle between my creamy thighs.  Gently pushing the material to the side, you lick along my folds before thrusting your tongue inside.  Your tongue explores my slit, finding my clit, teasing it with flicks of your tongue.  You slide a finger inside me, making me squirm with delight.  You begin to suck my clit, gently at first and then with more pressure.  Using two fingers now you pump in and out of my pussy. 

My hips rock, pressing my wet cunt into your hands.  You feel the slick warm walls tighten around your fingers, right before I groan.  Honey spills from my sex, washing over your fingers and running down my thighs.
“Please," I gasp, "I just need to be fucked good and hard.”

“No problem Baby,” you say with a wink while you work your pants and underwear down to your ankles, “because I’m full and hard.”

My hand strokes the length of your cock in appreciation.  The fingers of my other hand spread my folds for you.  The head of your cock slips easily enough into me but my body offers sweet resistance as you push your way slowly into me. My breath quickens the deeper you push until you reach the hilt.

Slowly you begin to stroke in and out.  I move with you, wrapping my legs around your waist, taking you deeper inside.  You reach between us, stroking my clit.  I can feel my pussy clenching again, tightening around your hardness.  My body begins to quiver as you send my over the edge and into another orgasm.  As I release, you suckle my breasts, sending my body into complete bliss as honey pours from my body.  You continue to stroke my clit, as your shaft strokes my sex. 

Your speed increases with need for release, and you growl, "Now." 

Buried deep inside of me, your milk spills.  My cunt pulses around you, milking every drop, my own climax mixing with yours.  Body locked together we both gasp for breath for several moments until we are able to breath normally again. 

You smile at me, "I love you." 

"I love you too," I say, looking deeply into your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you flirt with the author, she just might flirt back. Leave a comment.