Monday, November 12, 2012

Closing Time

It was almost closing time when I arrived at Toby's office. I told the receptionist I had an appointment with the doctor in a few minutes and sat down to wait. The woman must have called him in his office because he came out to greet me within a minute. Surprise crossed his face as he recognized me.

"Hello"

"Hello"
 
Toby turned to the receptionist. "I can lock up after this...meeting. You and the others can leave a little early tonight."
 
Perplexed, the woman agreed, turning to speak to the rest of the staff.

"Let's go into my office."
 
With the door safely shut behind us, I closed the distance, kissing Toby's lips gently with my tongue.
 
I whispered into his ear, "You smell so good, and I love your sexy body." My hands roamed over his chest, my lips nibbling at his neck. Toby felt his dick harden thinking how I always seemed to have him in a state of arousal. I placed my hand over the tenting of his trousers, slowly rubbing the bulge with my hand.
 
With a smile, I stepped back and unbuttoned my blouse. Cupping my breasts over the black bra, squeezing gently, I watched Toby's eyes fill with lust. I turned around, lifting my long curls. In a second, he unhooked my bra, cupping my breasts with his hands as he hugged me to him. Moving the hair from my neck, he kissed the sensitive skin. I bit my lip to keep myself from moaning in case the employees hadn't left yet. His kisses trailed over my shoulders. His fingers played with my nipples, gently pulling and rolling them into hard pink buds. I reached behind to find the zip of my skirt, sliding it down, my hand brushed his erection. He purred against my skin. The skirt fell to the floor. Toby slid one hand down my tummy, reaching to cup my sex.

I was already damp with arousal. Planning this meeting had turned me on. Watching the surprise on his face to see me there had heated my pussy more. With his hands and lips on my body, I was a dam of honey waiting to explode.


I moved out of his arms, slipped off my panties, and sat on the edge of his desk with my legs wide open. I looked into Toby's eyes, crooking my finger. Toby came, putting his hand on my pussy, starting to rub it. My pussy was soft and wet. Toby slowly put his fingers inside me. He put his lips on my big tits and kissed my nipples, sucking, and licking. Eventually he moved his head between my legs and kissed my juicy pussy. He teased my clit with his tongue, driving me into an orgasm.


Satisfied and with quivering legs, I slid off the desk, kneeling in front of him to unzip his trousers. I took out his cock and put it in my mouth. I was very gentle, sucking it just right. He held my hair while I sucked him, hoping I wouldn't stop any time soon. My tongue licked from base to tip, swirling around the head. I sucked and licked, moaning softly as I enjoyed feasting on his thick dick. My tongue flicked the pre-cum from the head, enjoying the salty taste. I slid my mouth down his length, taking him deep into my throat, gagging a little. He knew I wanted to fuck him with my mouth and he began thrusting into me. I kept my mouth open wide, so the head would hit the back of my throat with every movement. Toby started to pant, and I felt his dick swell. Soon I would be swallowing his cum. With a groan, he buried his dick deep in my throat, spurting load after load of cum. When he pulled I licked my lips in satisfaction.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you flirt with the author, she just might flirt back. Leave a comment.