Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Morning Fellatio


The sun was hot, the day beautiful.  I stretched in the large soft bed.  I was alone.  Perplexed I sat up, looking around the luxurious bedroom of the condo.  Toby had taken me to a resort on the coast with a private beach.  So far we hadn’t spent much time participating in the resorts activities, but I could definitely recommend the comfort of the bed.

I crawled out of bed, walking over to the patio doors.  Opening them, I step out onto our private balcony, stretching in the sun.

Toby walks over to me, places a hand on my shoulder and slowly pushes me to my knees. Dropping the towel from his waist, his rock hard cock springs out.  He drives it straight down my throat, muffling my uncontrollable moans. As I began dutifully sucking him off, I felt honey moisten my lips and thighs.
I slurp and suck his dick, keeping my mouth wide open to accommodate his girth.  All but the last inch of his cock is down my warm, wet throat.  Without removing it, I dare to look up and into his eyes, which appeared to be surprisingly grateful. His hand lightly strokes my hair as a smile slowly appears on his face.  His hand cups my face, caressing my cheek.  After bathing his cock in gentle moans, my lips and tongue reached for the base, then retreat slowly to kiss the swollen head. It is an impressive piece of machinery, long and straight with incredible endurance. The head is swollen and shiny, red but trying to become purple. On the extreme opposite end of the ergonomically designed shaft was a heavy pouch stretched tight around precious cargo. I extend my tongue, tasting his balls, letting the cock itself lay pink and wet against my face.  Sucking the balls into my mouth, I groan in pleasure.  My cunt wet with desire as I suckle his balls.  My hands on his legs, I press against the inside of his thighs, asking him to open his legs.  I move from the balls to kiss the sensitive skin of his inner thigh.  I press soft kisses and swift licks from mid-thigh to his balls.  Taking his shaft in my hand I pump it as I kiss and lick the inside of his other thigh.  I wiggle my hips as my pussy heats up.  Toby’s legs weaken, knees bent, as his hands tangle in my hair.  He groans in pleasure.  This is my cue to fuck his dick with my mouth and I gladly suck it down my throat.  His hips thrust into me, taking control of the pace.  I relax my throat, letting him ride me.

It doesn’t look like we’ll be making those resort activities today either.




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you flirt with the author, she just might flirt back. Leave a comment.