Thursday, November 15, 2012

Fuck Me


Wetting one finger in my mouth, I moistened one pert nipple, keeping my eyes on his face. Toby's breathing became ragged, and the bulge in his pants began to twitch in anticipation. I sucked on another finger, using the moisture to trace my already hardening nipple. Cupping the heavy globes in my hands I squeezed them together, presenting them to my lover. I let my tits bounce back into place as I opened my legs wide, leaning back on one hand. I traced the swollen lips of my pussy several times before dipping one finger in my wet slit.  I circled my clit several times, my eyes closed, and my head hanging back in pleasure. Moisture gathered between my legs, making my folds glisten.

 

"Fuck me, Toby," I moaned.

 

Toby gave me a wolfish grin, as his eyes dragged over my body. "No problem."  He dropped his pants without flourish, his thick dick springing out. Pushing me back on the bed, he positioned my legs over his shoulders, and without warning, plunged deep inside my tight wet pussy.  I gasped at the feel of him stretching me so completely, moaning in my desire for more.  Toby panted, as if it took everything in him to not cum with the first thrust, so delicious was my cunt wrapped around his cock.   Slowly, slowly, he began pumping into me, reveling in the feel of my wet, slick pussy as it clenched around him with each stroke.

 

"Beautiful, sweetie," he moaned into my ear, as he nuzzled my neck.

 

His hips worked his dick in and out, pounding my cunt hard and deep with each stroke.  His balls slapped against my skin, while my pussy slurped and sucked at his cock.  His girth stretched and filled me and his endurance had me crying out as heat rolled through my body.  My climax shuddered through my entire body as my pussy spurted wave after wave of honey.  Toby never broke pace, fucking me through the orgasm.  As soon as my body stopped shaking another wave of pleasure broke over me and my cunt spasmed again.  This time he released his desire too.  He shot cum deep into my core, filling me with his seed.  He groaned in satisfaction as he pulled my legs down and cuddled me in the bed.  We lie in each other’s arms; totally spend, at least for the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you flirt with the author, she just might flirt back. Leave a comment.