Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Flowers and Wine


Toby arrived at my door, a bouquet of flowers in one hand and a bottle of wine in the other. I smiled at the sweet gesture, pulling him inside.

Ring. Ring.

Toby rolled his eyes.  Sometimes working for yourself leaves very little time off.  Ever helpful, I stuck my hand in his pants pocket.  He opened his mouth, probably to tell me I had picked the wrong pocket, when my hand brushed against the length of his cock and he let out a peculiar sigh. I touched him again. He didn’t protest when I took my hand out of his pocket and slowly unzipped his slacks, the ringing phone completely forgotten.  I wanted to feel the live naked erection hiding beneath the material, and I couldn’t wait until after dinner. All it took was one pull on his briefs and his rigid cock burst out like a mouth-watering gift. I slowly slide my fingers down the whole length of his shaft, my pussy scrunching already at the sight of his girth. I took my hand lower and cupped his balls. His breath stopped as I carefully caressed the tight testicles.  Moving back to the swollen shaft, I squeezed his cock as I pumped it, and was rewarded by a rasping growl. I slowly dropped to my knees, kissing the head.  I rolled my tongue around the tip, then flicked it with my tongue. I opened my pink lips wide, taking his gorgeous dick all the way to the back of my throat, savoring the flavor, so jam-packed with man. I swirled my tongue around the huge bulbous head of his dick a few times, gathering the pearly drops that escaped from the tip. He tasted good, and I hummed in pleasure.  My panties dampened as I teased him.

"So beautiful,” he gasped.
I bobbed up and down on his throbbing, engorged dick, going further until he was at the back of my throat as I came down. He grunted as I took his full length into my mouth, one of his hands coming up to tangle in my hair.

"Suck on it," he whispered hoarsely. "Suck on it hard." I was more than happy to indulge him, sucking in my cheeks and drawing on his swollen dick like it was a huge spicy pepperoni.  A cloud of lust enveloped us.  I sucked him hard, pumping his dick in and out of my mouth, while my tongue tickled the underside.  He started to pant and stepped back, forcing me to abandon the hold on his cock.

He turned me so I faced the wall, and placed me so my ass pointed at him, pushing me forward until I was bent over. He flipped my skirt up over my ass. I was glad I had chosen to wear the tiny thong that barely covered my pussy lips. He pushed my skimpy panties aside and inserted a finger into my wet, throbbing pussy. It felt so good I let out a sob of delight. He added another finger, circling the rim of my sensitive opening before shoving them both in with a gentle thrust. I was so wet my juices trickled down my inner thighs. I wiggled my ass, hoping to encourage him to fuck me. I knew he must have a fascinating view of my shaven mound as it throbbed and squeezed around his plunging fingers.  I looked over my shoulder, seeing animal lust on his face. He was staring at my pussy as it floundered with his rough finger-fucking. He looked as if he wanted to consume my whole body. He suddenly sank to his knees, pushing his tongue into my soft, wet pussy.  I beat my hands against the wall as waves of pleasure engulfed me. I felt his tongue on my clitoris as he continued to tease, lick, and suck. His face buried into my pussy, and I started to writhe at the attention he gave. I could feel his tongue on the oversensitive inner walls of my pussy.  His mouth, covering the engorged lips of my sex, restarted its efforts with long slow movements, sometimes engulfing my soft wet hole, sometimes merely flicking at the edges. His tongue never wavered in its lust-finding mission.  He was clearly an expert. His face was pushed deeper into my soft wet mound, than any man before. Fantasies of decadence filled my mind as he continued to drink me in, and then the first wail of pleasure escaped my lips at the unrelenting frenzy of movement. Honey poured from my pussy, the contractions strong and going on longer than usual.  Without giving me second to recover, his strong hands held the cheeks of my ass apart, spreading me open for greater pleasure. The pressure heightened the sensation. Every wet impact of his tongue against my hypersensitive clitoris, every thrust into my pussy, became magnified a hundredfold. He ate and drank my pussy like a man savoring a sumptuous meal at a favorite restaurant. When his tongue went to the rim of my tiny puckered ass-hole, I thought my head was going to explode. I knew my ass was a major erogenous zone, but no man before had known exactly how to please me.  The things he did with his tongue felt so good they should have been illegal. He kissed all around my scrunched-up hole.  Using a finger dripping with my honey, he teased the rim before slipping just the tip of his finger inside.  Slowly he worked it in and out, as I pressed my ass back in desire.  His other hand dipped between my thighs and with very little encouragement I shuddered hard. His fingers slowed down their tempo as the tremors of release steam-rolled through me. He pulled back and tweaked me gently on the ass cheek, my muscles so loose from pleasure I could barely stand.

"My God, you're everything I ever dreamed of in a woman. You look demure and genteel yet it couldn’t be more wrong." He reached down and dropped his pants to the floor with an unsteady hand. I was glad to see him take off his clothes, because I was desperate for him to fuck me. Then he was there, nudging his cock at the sensitive opening to my body.

"I want you to look at me," he said. "I want you to watch my face as I take you." He turned me around until my back was against the wall, and then lifted my legs over his arms. The position left me wide open to him, my pussy completely at his mercy. I was instantly horny as hell all over again. Not that he looked totally unaffected. His face was flushed. I fleetingly speculated whether I looked as heated as he did and if I would still be presentable to go to supper. He leaned forward to tease and suck my lips.  His tongue slipped through during the kiss and tangled with mine, inviting me to tame it into submission. Overwhelmed by the sensations flooding my body, I found myself responding back with a passion that nearly engulfed me. His huge cock pressed against the opening of my sensitive flesh. I pushed my hips down with some force, until suddenly he was in. I began riding him lustfully, stuffing his dick right back into my pussy, each time I rose from his lap. He held my gaze as he found his pace, a penetrating thrust followed by a three superficial movements that pressed hard against my clitoris, and made me wet as hell. An intense wave rushed through me.

“Toby!” I couldn’t help myself. I frantically clutched at his shoulders as he pounded me against the wall. I was bound to have bruises later but didn’t care. I loved his dominance, the way he ravaged me in his desire.

"I'm cumming." He thrust deeper, harder, holding himself inside me as his dick swelled and throbbed with life. He threw out a roar of pleasure. I opened my eyes in disbelief at the sound, but realized the noise wasn’t coming from him, it was from me. I was wetter than I had ever been in my life, my body totally weak. I was spent. He put me down afterwards. He was shaking too.  He stuffed his still swollen cock back into place and hauled up his slacks. I helped by pulling up his zipper, and giving the mound of his penis a gentle pat.

“Let’s order delivery.”  I said with a sultry smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you flirt with the author, she just might flirt back. Leave a comment.