Saturday, November 10, 2012

Rotating Hips


He pushed my breasts together, and started sucking on my nipples. I writhed on the bed, gasping in pleasure. My pink buds hardened under his experienced tongue.  I arched into his mouth as he hands kneaded the supple flesh of my breast and his tongue licked me into heated desire.  Toby slipped down the bed and spread my legs wide. He settled between my thighs, his head inches away from my pussy.


 
"Beautiful," he whispered, spreading my pussy lips gently with his fingers and looking at me closely.  Cupping my bottom in his hands, he pulled me closer, flicking his tongue over my clit.

 
“Pinch your nipples while I stroke your clit, sweetie,” Toby instructed.

 
The sensation was so intense I arched into his mouth, moaning in pleasure. He continued, sucking my clit into his mouth one moment, then pushing his tongue into my pussy the next or just rubbing his tongue repeatedly over my clit until I screamed out from the sweetness of it. Heat built in my tummy moving downwards, honey exploding from my pussy.


Stroking my clit lightly with his finger, he murmured, “I wanted you as wet as possible.” He moved up the bed to wrap me in his arms, pushing his tongue deeply into my mouth.

 
“Your turn,” I smiled when he broke the kiss.

 
Kissing down his body, I took his dick between my hands, kissing the head.  It was the thickest cock I had ever seen.  I stroked it for a bit, my other hand massaging his balls.  I took the head into my mouth, looking up at him through thick black lashes. I relaxed my mouth, sucking on the head, tickling it with my tongue and sometimes licking the shaft from base to crown. Toby seemed to like it because his cock became even harder and more swollen. My other hand moved from his balls to the skin underneath, lightly stroking the sensitive area. I slipped two fingers into my pussy, gathering slippery honey, before stroking to his anus. My slick finger circled the rim of his puckered asshole. Once, twice, I dipped in the tip of my finger.

 
He pulled me up.  Lying on his side on the bed beside me and hooking my leg over his hip as he placed the tip of his cock against my entrance, rocking so he slid the length of my slit.  He reached between us, rubbing his fingertips against my clit. I immediately felt the need to have him deep inside me and started to push upwards. “Yes, sweetie, yes!” Toby encouraged and the next minute his long, thick dick slowly disappeared into my tight pussy, burying himself deeply inside me.

 
I began to rotate my hips. The circling seemed to drive Toby mad.

 
He quickened his thrusts and groaned, “Yes, sweetie, just like that! Just like that!” The pace of his thrusts increased gradually, until he was almost slamming himself against me the last several strokes before he came.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you flirt with the author, she just might flirt back. Leave a comment.