Friday, November 9, 2012

Licked into Oblivion

Toby knelt before me, held my labia gently open with his thumbs, dipping his tongue into my quim, he swirled it around as though he were licking delicious cream from a bowl. Then he placed his tongue very delicately on my clit and began to lick the swollen flesh very slowly. The intensity of our union seemed at an ultimate level, my senses felt as though they were being heightened by some unknown force. My clit was so sensitive that, despite the slowness and the softness of his lapping, I could not help but cry out in ecstatic delirium. I felt the wetness pouring out of me and Udi's tongue dipping down to take in my juices. Then he went back to teasing my clit. Back and forth from my tight entrance to my swollen bud of nerves he worked his tongue. I could feel my orgasm looming. He kept his tongue moving slowly, but the slowness created its own delicious frustration. I panted and thrust my hips up as he lapped. I could tell how hard he was trying to hold back from increasing his pace. As he licked he moaned out how good I tasted.
 
‘Toby!’ I cried finally. He groaned, took his tongue from my hard clit and snaked it into my pussy hole.
 
‘It’s so good, baby,’ he mumbled as he licked and sucked. ‘Mm, just give me a little more, sweetie,’ and he tongued my clit harder this time, faster.
 
‘Toby!’ I gasped. He was licking me with abandon now, like he was in his own universe, gasping and mumbling his appreciation into my pussy, suckling like a starved animal.
 
It was impossible to calm my quaking body as his tongue worked it into a frenzy. He continued feasting.
 
‘Toby, I'm gonna cum." The words barely left my lips before honey poured out, soaking his face, my thighs, the sheets. My pussy clenched in spasms, with no end in sight. Fireworks exploded behind my closed eyes. My legs quivered, my whole body relaxed into the soft bed, unable to move.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you flirt with the author, she just might flirt back. Leave a comment.