Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Romantic Rendezvous



The butterflies in my stomach went into chaos when I heard the snick of the door. He was five minutes early, but I didn't mind. I had been excited and anxious all day waiting his arrival. I took a deep breath, looking around the room.
 
 
I had come early to set up the rooms at the quaint bed and breakfast where we would be spending the weekend. I had permission to light candles to create the romantic atmosphere. Most of the wax was unscented, but four smelled like rose petals, the scent heady enough for one to think the room was covered in bouquets of my favorite flowers. Soft music played from the radio beside the bed. It was perfect.

 
This room had a large jacuzzi tub as well. The water was steaming, lightly scented with rose oil. I pushed the button on the wall to start the jets before meeting my lover in the small sitting area he entered into from the door.

 
I adjusted the sheer black robe covering my lace teddy as I walked in the room. "How was your flight?"

 
Toby's eyes scanned my body, taking in the black heels, black thigh high stockings, and robe hiding my more delicious assets. He closed the distance between us, pulling me into his arms, his mouth meeting mine in a passionate kiss. His hands skimmed my back, tangled in my hair, as the kiss grew deeper and hungry. I matched his emotion with my own as our tongues stroked and swirled in desire.

 
When he finally pulled back for a breath, Toby answered my question, "My flight was worth every cent."

 
I lowered my eyes blushing in pleasure.

 
His hand cupped my face, then slid under my chin, tilting my head up to look into his eyes. "You are so beautiful."

 
I blushed harder at his compliment, but he wouldn't let me look away again. Instead his lips captured mine for another kiss.

 
He pushed the robe down, as his lips moved from my mouth to my neck and over my shoulder. I murmured into his ear, "Let's go into the bedroom."

 
He gently pushed me back, walking us into the room without breaking the kisses on my sensitive skin. Moisture pooled between my thighs as his lips caressed my skin. I trailed my hands over his shoulders, down his back, to his waist. Slipping under his shirt I pulled the hem up, wanting to feel his skin against mine. He obliged by pulling the shirt off, then went right back to kissing the other side of my neck and top of my shoulder.

 
My hands ran over his ass, squeezing gently. With one hand I rubbed the bulge straining against his pants. He moaned as his lips danced over my skin. I unbuttoned his trousers and slowly slid down the zip, teasing him further as my hand brushed his erection.

 
He pulled off my robe, the sheer material dropping silently to the floor. His hand cupped one of my breasts, squeezing gently. "Oh Toby, " I moaned into his chest, arching into his hand.

 
I shoved his pants over his hips. I felt him push off his shoes, then he was backing me onto the bed, laying me down. I arranged myself in the middle of the large bed, giving him my best 'come hither' look.

 
He settled himself between my thighs, his hands running over my smooth legs and hips. His fingers hooked in the sides of the barely there lacy thong that came with the lingerie. He pulled the material down, slowly, teasing me. My hips wiggled, as my heated pussy demanded attention.

 
He kissed up my thighs, as his fingers lightly stroked the shaven folds of my flower. The tickling sent sparks through my body. I opened my legs wider, inviting him to take his pleasure. I pulled my soft supple breasts from the teddy, cupping and squeezing as my fingers played over the hardening nipples.

 
Toby spread my pussy lips and slipped the tip of his finger inside me, moving his digit back and forth, then over my clit. I moaned and closed my eyes. While he continued to tease me, he bent his head, taking a sensitive nipple into his mouth. The feel of his tongue against my nipple shot straight to my pussy. Soon he moved on to my other breast, giving it the same treatment. My hips bucked as he worked my hard pink buds. I didn't want him to stop, but I also wanted him to give my cunt more attention. I arched my back, pressing the supple flesh of my tit into his mouth. My hands ran over his back, feeling each muscle under his skin. I pushed against his finger trying to increase the pace, but he continued to move at an antagonizingly slow speed. He moaned as he sucked my reddened nubs, sending vibrations to my hot core. He pinched and twisted the nipple his tongue was licking. The pain mixed with pleasure made me moan his name aloud as my honey slicked his finger.


Toby trailed kissed down my tummy, past my navel, over my shaven pussy before dipping his head between my smooth thighs. He slid his tongue over my labia. I closed my eyes and felt my legs quiver. The man was a demon with that damned tongue of his. After he teased me for a few more moments, he slipped his tongue into me. My stomach muscles tightened, my whole body readying for orgasm. Toby pulled my clit between his lips, grazing his teeth over the tiny bundle of nerves. I moaned as another gush of liquid filled my pussy. I was so damp. Over and over Toby licked my clit, and just when I thought I couldn’t hold back my orgasm any more, he stopped. He moved away from me, grabbing the hot pink vibrator sitting on the bedside table. He turned it on, pressing it against my swollen clit, then moved it away. Over and over he pushed, prodded, and teased me to the limit. By the time he pulled away, I was almost ready to beg for my release. Almost, but not quite.

 
“Up on your knees. Put that pretty ass of yours in the air.”

 
Moving faster than I thought I could in the lust filled trance Toby had put me under, I flipped over, pushing myself up on all fours. I could feel his dick rubbing against my ass. His hand slipped around to tease my clit before slipping fingers into my pussy. He stroked his hard dick with my juices twice before plowing into me with one hard thrust. He set a fast, hard tempo pounding into my body. His one hand stayed on my clit while his other hand grasped my hip as he rode me. It didn't take long for my orgasm to burst through me, coating his cock with my honey. My pussy spasmed as his tempo never changed. I cried out at the intensity of my climax even as my body built up to another release. I tried to match his pace, but couldn't get my body work as the heat built in my core and I exploded again.

 
Toby yelled out as my pussy clenched his thick dick. He slapped my ass, no longer torturing my clit with his touch. With a few more strokes he too hit climax, burying his cock balls deep into my cunt as he pumped load after load of cum into me. He body shook with orgasm as he leaned over me, wrapping his arms around me. Our bodies collaspsed onto the bed, needing to rest after the mind blowng pleasure.

 
After a few moments, Toby turned to me, "What's that sound?"

 
I looked at him blankly for a few minutes, before realization dawned. I smiled seductively, "That's the jacuzzi. Want to get cleaned up?"

2 comments:

  1. Phew..I am horny as hell after reading this:_) Thanks for the sexy read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My god babe... amazing job! Time to find a jacuzzi!;)

    ReplyDelete

If you flirt with the author, she just might flirt back. Leave a comment.