Friday, November 16, 2012

Honey, I'm Home


"Sweetie?" Toby called when he came into the house.


"In the bedroom," I replied.


He grinned, knowing what that meant. He found me laying on the bed, transparent pink negligee covering my body. The soft scent of roses was in the air. When Toby entered the room, I sat up.


"Come here, Sexy," I purred, pulling him onto the bed.


He willing followed as I pulled him into a sweet, passionate kiss. I had longed for this moment all day. I broke the kiss to remove his shirt, pressing kisses to his neck as I flung the garment across the room. My lips nipped at his neck, first one side, then the other as my hands worked to remove his pants. I kissed down his chest, stopping to tease each nipple, before kissing his navel. I tugged his trousers off, pushing him back onto the bed.


I crawled between his thighs. Starting at the knee I kissed my way to his groin, a kiss and a lick all the way to the tent in his briefs. Nuzzling his balls, I move to the other leg and starting at the top, suckled and kissed my way to his knee. His hands tangled in my hair. His moans let me know I was pleasing him. My only desire was to please him more.


I crawled up his body, slipping the straps from my nightie down my shoulders. I presented my supple bosom to my lover. His hands cupped the soft round globes, as his lips captured first one nipple then the other. I purred with desire as he licked, nipped, and sucked my hardened buds. Sparks of pleasure heated my body making my sex damp with arousal. I sat on my lover so my pussy rubbed against the bulge his briefs are still hiding. My cunt ground against his hardness, making me want him all the more.


Unable to wait any longer, I pulled away from his lips, moving down his body, ripping his briefs from his body. I leaned forward, sucking his thick dick into my mouth, without using my hands.


"Yesss," Toby hissed in pleasure.


I sucked, taking his dick deep into my throat, sucking and bobbing, enjoying my ability to give him this pleasure. I paused, looking up at him. He smiled, tangling his fingers in my hair, and began to fuck my face. I loved his dominance. My throat made little sucking noises, driving him wild.


Just when he was about to cum, I pulled away, giving him a smoldering look. He pulled me down on top of him and rolled us over. His mouth covered mine, hungry, he devoured me. His lips moved down my body, settling on the swollen folds of my sex. His tongue lapped at the glistening skin of my shaven pussy. Opening the folds with his fingers, his tongue settled on my clit. Swirling around the bundle of nerves, his ministrations had me bucking against his mouth. He placed a hand on my belly to hold me down before he started sucking the swollen nub. Heat coursed through me.

Unable to hold back my arousal, an orgasm rolled through me, flooding his mouth, my thighs, the bed. Honey squirted out, wave after wave, as I cried out in ecstasy.


He rolled me over and I pushed my round ass up in the air. On all fours, I scooted to the edge of the bed where he stood, stroking his dick with my juices. He grasped my hips, and in one smooth stroke, plowed into me. His dick stretched my tight walls, making me moan in the pleasure of the friction. He fucked me hard, deep, with a steady pace. His fingers dipped in my pussy gathering honey to spread on my tight asshole. His finger gently probed the puckered hole as he pounded me from behind. He slipped the tip of his finger into my asshole and gently stroked the tight cavity. I opened to him and he was able to fuck me gently with his finger. The sensation was exhilarating. I could feel the heat of another orgasm building as he finger fucked my ass. His dick, thick and throbbing, thrust into me faster. My moans became louder. I could hear his panting.


"Yes, yes, cum for me. Cum for me," Toby moaned.


With a loud cry, I climaxed. My cunt clenched, pulling at his cock. He roared, exploding deep with me. Lost in our release we held our position for several moments before collapsing on the bed. He lay on his back, pulling me into his arms, my head resting on his chest. Satisfied I drifted into the sleep of afterglow, dreaming of my lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you flirt with the author, she just might flirt back. Leave a comment.