Thursday, November 8, 2012

Teaser


Toby and I sat on sofa. I was cuddled in his arms, my back to his chest. He cupped his hands around my breasts through the material of my dress. His fingers found my nipples easily as they hardened at his touch. His hands caressed the soft globes, gently squeezing. I leaned my head back on his shoulder, purring softly. He slipped the straps of my shoulders, and I leaned forward for him to unzip me. Expertly he unhooked my bra, slipping his hands around to free my breasts.

He shifted on the couch to lay me down.  Toby bent his head and tongued my left nipple, chasing the thought completely out of my head. When I moaned in pleasure he took my nipple into his mouth and sucked on it. I moaned even louder and floated in bliss for a moment, not realizing that he had slipped his hand under my dress until I felt his finger probing at my entrance gently.
 
"You are so beautiful,” he said, kissing me as he slid it slowly up inside me. The moisture from my pussy coated his finger thoroughly. "Mmmm, that feels so good. Your pussy's so wet…just waiting for me.”
 
 
Toby hastily freed his erection. I didn’t even get a chance to see it before it was under my dress and against my entrance, instead of his finger. He kissed me deeply and cradled my head in his hands as he held my gaze and slid a little deeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you flirt with the author, she just might flirt back. Leave a comment.